The Nano Fiber filter is self-cleaning thanks to a sophisticated network of nanofibers, which is able to filter particles of between 5 and 8 microns, and it prevents the device from getting clogged up with dirt. One of the device’s great advantages is that it is easy to clean. The self-cleaning system on top of the main body has a lever that can be turned manually or automatically. NanoFiber filter range:
– Manual NanoFiber - By fitting a manual selector valve, the filter self-cleans by manually turning it.
– Automatic NanoFiber - The self-cleaning function is automated, but the degree of automation will depend on the selector valve fitted. With an automatic selector valve, cleaning the filter is totally automatic, whilst with a manual selector valve, the cleaning mode is activated by pressing the button on top of the filter, which will run the self-cleaning system for two minutes.
It is necessary to install a valve, manual or automatic, which controls the operating mode. The valve is purchased separately.
Filter for residential pools of up to 90 m3 the Nanofiber filter is made of an innovative material that delivers better quality filtration due to its network of nanofibers.
· Easy to use
· Lower water consumption
· Higher water filtration quality
· Easy to clean
· Dirt slow to build up without limescale
· Compatible with current or existing filtration and pump systems
· Replaceable cartridge
· Connections: 2"