The I-36/38 halogenerators are quality dry salt aerosol generators that are especially designed for salt rooms, salt caves or salt chambers. They are modern and extra reliable devices that are esy to use and have a nice ergonomic shape. They are capable of controlling the lights (two separate circuits for sessions and between sessions) and the ventilation system of the salt room. The mechanical parts, made of stainless steel (excluding the shaft which is made of special composite material), are easily cleaned and replaced.
The halogenerator produces dry salt aerosol of microscopic particles, less than 10 µm of size. According to numerous studies, the particles of that size have the biggest chance to penetrate deep into the respiratory system and skin. It also offers salt aerosol concentrations at appropriate level which guarantees the curative effects of the treatment.
The automated process of dry salt aerosol generation can be adjusted to 6 different concentrations of salt within the room. The current concentration is dispalyed on a screen.
The I-38 generator comes with a 7" touch screen control panel
– An automatic salt generator with a modern and comfortable design
– The machine is installed outside the salt room
– The mechanical board consists of 3 easily changeable blocks
– The electronic block contains the microprocessor and memory
– Provides 6 levels of salt therapy (stronger and weaker salt aerosol concentrations)
– The virtual display highlights the aerosol concentration in real time
– Possible voltages are: 12V (DC); 110V (US & Canada) or 220V (Europe, etc.)
– Can control 3 outside circuits (peripheries): such as different lights and ventilators with total power consumption up to 800 W
– Power consumption without any periphery devices: less than 50W
– The dry salt aerosol is continuously blown into the salt therapy room
– Height 590mm, Width 250m Depth 200mm, Weight 23 kg